Saturday, April 11, 2009

Off and Running

JOHN

Weight Watchers has changed immensely, over the years, and what once seemed just another horrible dieting experience, only with built-in peer pressure, now looks not only like something that is do-able, but also looks like something I could comfortably continue long-term.

I don't have a scale that can weigh me at home and my current work schedule doesn't afford me the time or proximity to stop in regularly at my doctor's office or some other place that would offer me regular access to an accurate scale. So, for now, I will have to use the last known accurate weight from a doctor' appointment a few weeks ago of 380 pounds.

And, I am off and Running.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts, tips, and encouragements with us.